We are a small but friendly department within the surgery available to assist with all registration enquiries. We can provide you with all the information you need whether you are established in or planning relocation to our area.
We also provide the following additional services:-
- Patient database and change of details which includes births, deaths and marriages
- Patient records both incoming and outgoing
- Patient recall/invite letters and any relating queries
- Smear results, information and queries in conjunction with Suffolk Screening Services
- Pathology test results (between the hours of 2pm & 5pm Monday to Friday)
- Influenza recall/invite letters and any relating queries.
We can be contacted direct on 01284 716114 (or option 5 on the main surgery telephone number). The department operates a voice mail service which enables patients to leave their name and telephone number when our lines are engaged so please leave your details and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
In addition to this we can now be contacted via e-mail at patient.services@GP-D83038.nhs.uk and e-mails are checked daily Monday to Friday.